• Home > Bollywood News & Gossip > Gauhar Khan’s birthday wishlist!
    Comments

Gauhar Khan’s birthday wishlist!

Gauhar Khan

Gauhar Khan

Gauhar Khan

It’s  Gauhar Khan’s birthday on Sunday, August 23rd (she turns 29) guess what she wants for her birthday?

1. “I’ve been gifted a Gucci dress by someone special.” (Dang, lucky thing.)
    2. “I got 2 pairs of shoes from Tods, London.” (For her birthday? really?!)
    3. “I’ve been gifted a pair of sunglasses from Soporis. It’s a company run by the royal family of Mexico. It’s a high end brand.” (My, my lol)
    4. “I obviously want a fab dinner.”
    5. “I want Rocket Singh – Salesman of the year my debut film to do really well.”
    6. “I want to do lots of films and also want to showcase my dancing talent and also to show how passionate I am towards dance.” (That sounded really complicated!)
    7. “I’ve got a pair of Marc Jacob sunglasses from a friend of mine in Delhi.”
    8. “My mom has gifted me some jewelery.”
    9. “I want lots of LOVE.” (Awww, just like Rakhi.)
    10.”I want happiness for everyone around me forever.” (I think she forgot world peace.)

Anyone wanna do the honors? She’s pretty cute you know!

Who’s Gauhar Khan?

She’s an Indian model, actress and television hostess. Last seen getting jiggy with it on Jhalak Dikhlaja!

Aug 21 , 2009 3:26 pm

• What is Salman Khan Doing in Shahid Kapoor’s Haider?

• 6 Clichés That Indian Authors Live With!

• What Has Left Shahid Kapoor Extremely Heartbroken?

• What Is Kangana Ranaut’s Ultimate Fantasy?

• 10 Reasons Why Fawad Khan Makes Us Want Him Even More!

• 5 Performances From SLAM! The Tour That Made Our Night!

15 thoughts on “Gauhar Khan’s birthday wishlist!”

1. rahul
      August 21, 2009 at 3:31 pm

lolz..hilarious..hope she had wished for some sanity :D

2. alpesh
      August 21, 2009 at 4:33 pm

seriously, only thing missing was world peace :)

3. Bhavika
      August 21, 2009 at 6:10 pm

What a show off! Does she really need a “wish-list”?!!

4. Fatima
      August 21, 2009 at 6:53 pm

shes got too much bad attitude…she thinks shes the best!

• Gaubar
        December 11, 2013 at 1:17 pm

and still thinks #IAmAlwaysRight

5. girlie girl
      August 21, 2009 at 9:11 pm

It’s just too easy to make fun! I like a little challenge! hehe

6. AmitL
      August 22, 2009 at 9:33 am

How happy she is on her birthday!!And,even elucidating on where,which country and how expensive her birthday gifts are,for us ignoramuses(ignorami?) who are not in the know!!hehe!But seriously,I prefer this than listening to people bemoaning how old they have become.:)

7. Deepti
      August 23, 2009 at 12:07 am

*yawn*..if wishes could be kisses,frogs would be princes!!..dream on gauhar..lol

8. Was she practicing for the Miss World contest? or was she just declaring her assets ;)))

Keep it up Malini!! would love to read more such articles…

9. Thalassa
      September 1, 2009 at 4:16 am

Ha ha – why did she have to list the brand names for all her gifts – is it not enough to say you got a dress, a pair of sunglasses and two pairs of shoes?

And what exactly is the Mexican royal family? The remnants of the Mayans?

10. anju
      December 10, 2013 at 11:03 pm

the worst player in BB history, displays insecurity, arrogance to the max. She has ruined it for those close to her as well, someone like her can never be happy or never will be able to make others happy. what a upbringing..lord have mercy Gauhar Khan.

11. anju
      December 10, 2013 at 11:07 pm

her need to wear new outfits everyday, need to control, need to be heard all the time displays her insecurities, she did not have money growing up hence now she is flaunting the brand names..pathetic.

12. Yaseen Gani
      December 11, 2013 at 3:25 am

did she ever dream at 34 she would have a toyboy for her lust, clean vomit of a guy (ajaz) who pervs on her, will turn out to be the most hated contestant in BB history and repeat the same age 29 in 2013! #RIPGAUHAR

13. Rashmi
      December 11, 2013 at 7:19 am

Maam,
      I think you did the interview way too early. This should have been done in 2013. Can you please correct the errors and re-post it as 2013 so that Gauhar’s correct age is shown.

14. abi