The Brass Monkey by the way is Mumbai’s newest night spot. (I have a feeling the Blue Frog may have started an interesting naming trend here!) I haven’t been yet but I hear its @ The Hub, on the Western Express Highway. Spotted at the event; Randeep Hooda, Deepshika, Brinda Parekh, Reshma Seth, TV actor Gaurav Chopra walked in with girlfriend Mouni Roy, Alok Narula (NDTV Imagine fame “Jyoti”), Nauman (MTV Roadies 4 winner), Joanna (of MTV Splitsvilla fame) and Parvez Damania grooving to the tunes of DJ Megha Kawale. Er… there’s really no nice way to put this but um… this turn out reads like the who’s who of wannabe-land! Random reality TV “stars” and such but they were up against Couture Week I suppose (or at least they can say that!) Pictures anyone?
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Music From The Great Gatsby, Yay Or Nay?
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes