• 12
    Comments

Shockstar Yash.

Yash Birla (photo courtesy: bollywoodmantra.com)

Yash Birla (photo courtesy: bollywoodmantra.com)

Yash Birla (photo courtesy: bollywoodmantra.com)

Its quite possible that its just me but I fear Yash Birla may have taken the whole “Rockstar” theme a tad too seriously at couture week (now I’m just dying to know what Avanti Birla looked like, you know how they always “coordinate” their clothes right?) The thing is the buff body plus the gay hair makes him look like he may have been cross-dressing; too bad Halloween is still a week away or he might just have gotten away with it too! P.S. Boy George called, he wants his highlights back.

Oct 20 , 2009 4:37 pm

• 4 Steps To A Chic Top Knot With BBlunt’s B SYSTEM!

• Get This Look: MissMalini Plays Dress Up With Sonam Kapoor

• Airport Spotting: Alia Bhatt Unleashes Her Inner Biker Girl

• 5 Awesome Things That Happen on MissMalini’s World, Episode 3! #MMWorld

• 10 Iconic TV Characters Who Need Their Own Spin-Off Shows!

• Guess Who Is Directing The Bollywood Version Of The Fault In Our Stars!

12 thoughts on “Shockstar Yash.”

1. sandhya
      October 20, 2009 at 10:12 pm

If he is like this now, wonder what Halloween would look like! ;)

2. Thanks Payal :)
      Sandhya, now tempted to convince my friends to go as HIM for Halloween!

3. eclat
      October 21, 2009 at 9:41 am

However rich and famous he may be, I feel a teeny bit of pity, and fear, for the children. I remember being so embarrassed by my parents in my teen wasteland, when the poor things (amazing though I think they are now!) hadn’t done anything even remotely cringe-worthy! On a more positive note, maybe this will make them so unflappable, they’ll be pretty much invincible later in life!

4. Haha true true the but maybe the kids will have the same fashion sense who knows! I remember wearing a lot of polka dots as a child which I fear may have left a few scars, thanks mom.

5. paris
      October 21, 2009 at 2:48 pm

OMG! do i actually see mak-up on his face??? MAKE-UP?!!!! it looks like he has eye shadow, concealer and kajal (?)!!!
      is it just me or do you guys see it too? :)

6. AK
      October 30, 2010 at 1:50 pm

Like seriously Mr. Birla, whats going on? while i belive each to his own and all that stuff, but i feel its time to drop the pretence and be what u wana be!! lol!!

7. I really don’t accept this particular post. Nonetheless, I had looked with Yahoo and I’ve found out that you are correct and I was thinking in the incorrect way. Keep on writing quality material such as this.

8. gay queer
      April 14, 2011 at 5:13 pm

queer…..

9. Oleg
      May 17, 2011 at 10:29 am

Yash Birla is a homo for sure.Where the hell are the real men gone? All you see nowadays are androgenoous fucking posers all over the place trying their level best to look like women.Are we in the 90′s L.A glam scene again?hello???

10. Ravi
      February 7, 2012 at 2:12 am

Going the other way is quite normal among them…. mostly closetted.

11. Arpit