• Home > Malini's World > Michael Learns to Rock with MissMalini
    Comments

Michael Learns to Rock with MissMalini

Michael Learns to Rock and MissMalini

Michael Learns to Rock and MissMalini

Michael Learns to Rock and MissMalini

I kid you not I grew up on these guys. Had you asked me 17 years ago what was in my cassette player undoubtedly it would have been MLTR blasting “25 minutes too late” It is both impressive and ever-so-slightly disturbing that a) they are still around b) continue to be HUGE in India when most of my American friends have never heard of them. Oh well, I’m not gonna worry about that and just go ahead and paint my love :)

Jul 13 , 2010 5:21 pm

• Stop Everything! Vennu Mallesh Has Won The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge!

• Team MissMalini Gets Toothy – Check Out Our Insta Smiles

• Mary Kom Calls For a BAN Against Animal Circuses!

• You Pick Katrina Kaif As The Sexiest Woman Alive!

• King Khan Receives Police Protection After Threats From The Underworld!

• Here’s What Motivated Sidharth Malhotra & Varun Dhawan

5 thoughts on “Michael Learns to Rock with MissMalini”

1. Kaviani
      July 13, 2010 at 9:05 pm

LOL, the only reason I ever heard of them was from an Amsterdam vacation back in 2001. I was oblivious before that. (And Jascha’s kind of a babe for a blond!)

2. Unbelievable however Alaska’s own team members not too long ago introduced any costs in The legislature that will exempt two of their nearly all loved countrywide woods through protection from signing and also road-building. The actual forests not just offer environment pertaining to wildlife like grizzly has, balding silver eagles, and also dreary puppies, they may be important for that neighborhood angling and tourist sectors.

3. Siddharth Sethi
      October 14, 2011 at 1:35 pm

Hey

Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Siddharth writing to you on behalf of BBC GoodFood India. On 21st October, we plan to celebrate Good Food day and a part of the festivities would include indulging in a new culinary experience by sampling exotic foods that would pamper any taste bud. I have already mailed you regarding the festivities we would love for you to take part in. We’re sure your followers would love to hear from you on the same topic and we would love to cooperate with you. Please get back to us on our email id.

4. Zia from NZ
      March 26, 2012 at 2:49 pm

OMG!! I remember listening to them ages ago and I have been for a very long time now trying to get my hands on a cd by them… Can you pleaseee tell me where I can order one?? Paint My love!!!!!!

5. Zia from NZ
      March 26, 2012 at 2:50 pm

And I just realized this post is from 2 years ago!!!