Celebrity photographer Pradeep Chandra has an exhibition on at Le Meridien, Andheri (E) on December 3rd from 7 to 10pm. The cool thing is he’s gotten Adi Godrej, Laxman Shreshta, Javed Akhtar and Shabana Azmi to pose eating bhelpuri together on the street side, brought a shoe polish boy to Amitabh Bachchan’s bungalow to click him getting a shine and even convinced Madhuri Dixit to put her birthday cake on top of all the books and registers they could find at the venue so he could get the right height! He’s all about photographing the human being behind the celebrity; and this is what visitors will be treated to at his latest exhibition 50 Faces, Pride Of Maharashtra, a riveting exhibition of photographs portraying 50 legendary personalities of Maharashtra, to celebrate 50 glorious years of the state’s creation. Go check it out :) xoxo
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com