Chanel just opened up it’s new beauty store at the Palladium yesterday. I would have thought that with the India v/s Pakistan match they would have moved the launch to another day, but then again it is Chanel – Fashion Royalty. Amidst all the loud cheering from neighboring sports store, fashions brightest and best were seen at the store. All gearing up to buy their favourite No.5 and to find that perfect shade of red lipstick. If you love make up then head to the Chanel beauty store for all your make up woes, a beauty specialist is available to help you out and even give you quick and easy make up tips for your skin. They’ve launched their latest CoCo shine lipsticks which are divine, with a bit of shine and long lasting. I love the Nail polishes from Chanel they are very classic but with an edge, something I strive to be (fashion sensibility wise).
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.