Please note: This event occurred before Saif’s father, Legendary Cricketer Mansoor Ali Khan, The Nawab Of Pataudi, Passed Away In Delhi.
So like I said, I got loads of Bollywood star footage behind the scenes at the Blendera Pride Fashion Tour in Delhi (big love to my awesome Delhi peeps Priya Kapoor & Diya Kapoor for helping me shoot it all) and thanks to the good people over at Clea PR I even got a little one-on-one face time with Saif Ali Khan himself. He was super sweet (and very funny.) You saw him rehearsing his catwalk right? Well the clip above is deffy going down in the MissMalini archives as one of my funniest Flip camera recording moments of all time! But don’t worry there’s loads more where that came from :)
P.S. Wanna know when and where he’d like to marry Kareena Kapoor? Watch the next video xoxo
Saif Ali Khan in Mandira Wirk…
Needless to say he looked pretty smoking hot in his outfit and walked the ramp like a total champ! Enjoy the show :)
- What Avataar Do You Prefer Vidya Balan In?
- Day 7: The Looks We Loved at Cannes
- Spotted: Sachin Tendulkar and #IPLHot Cricketers Enjoy a Foodie Night Out
- Singer Kailash Kher to Play Cricket?
- Shilpa Shetty Buys Her Son a Lamborghini!
- Exclusive: Sonam Kapoor Rocks 50′s Chic for a New Advertisement
- Mika Singh, Kailash Kher, Ram Sampath Are Graphic Fukrey’s
- Prateik’s Playing With Fire!
- La Bella Donna: Sonam Kapoor Oozes Sex Appeal
- Ramp to Reality: Aditi Rao Hydari Goes Backless in Arpan Vohra