• Home > Bollywood News & Gossip > John Abraham’s New Girlfriend! (Priya Runchal not Marwah.)
    Comments

John Abraham’s New Girlfriend! (Priya Runchal not Marwah.)

Priya Marwah and John Abraham

John Abraham & Priya Marwah

John Abraham and Priya Runchal

Post his break-up with Bipasha Basu, there’s been a lot of speculation over who exactly John Abraham‘s love interest is. In an interview with Mid Day, he admitted to there being someone special in his life, but was tight-lipped about who.

John Abraham and Priya Marwah

John Abraham and Priya Runchal (photo courtesy | hindustantimes.com)

When asked about his marriage plans, his answer was simply that he may surprise people soon, and we “never know.” Well, we may not know whether marriage is on the cards, but we do know now who his new girlfriend is. Rumors have been circulating for a while that he is dating Priya Runchal, but they only made their first public appearance recently.

Scoop! Oh and FYIP folks, my friends in the financial world clued me in! She isn’t a banker… she is an analyst with the IFC (World Bank). I think the World Bank name threw everyone off and everyone assumes she is an investment banker! She studied law in LA and then joined IFC in DC before moving here. The same source also confirms her name is Priya Runcal not Marwah (as erroneously reported) thanks for pointing that out Swati Tyagrajan! #mediareportingfail

Priya Marwah and John Abraham

Priya Runchal and John Abraham

So, I guess, all’s in the open now – and it seems wedding bells may be heard soon too! But we have to wonder, since John and Bipasha broke up because he allegedly was not willing to commit, how come he’s hinting at marriage plans already?

MissMalini says, I wonder what she’s like, don’t you? Bet she’s “banking on it” to all work out with John :)

Rashmi Daryanani
    Nov 17 , 2011 11:38 am

• 5 Awesome Things That Happen on MissMalini’s World, Episode 3! #MMWorld

• 10 Iconic TV Characters Who Need Their Own Spin-Off Shows!

• Guess Who Is Directing The Bollywood Version Of The Fault In Our Stars!

• If Bollywood Ever Made Modern Family!

• Revealed: The Twist in Bang Bang

• Shah Rukh Khan Is All Set To Enthrall You Along With The Happy New Year Team!

18 thoughts on “John Abraham’s New Girlfriend! (Priya Runchal not Marwah.)”

1. Swati Tyagrajan
      November 17, 2011 at 12:18 pm

BTW, her name is Priya Runchal, not Priya Marwah! A beauty with brains.

2. ak
      November 17, 2011 at 7:08 pm

@ Zina – not that I want to make a comparison, but Bipasha is pretty hot (and quite pretty, too), both on her own and in comparison with many. But as we all know, looks become secondary at some point in the relationship.

@ Rashmi – I was wondering the same thing about the John-Bipasha breakup being around marriage (or lack thereof) – how much would it suck for Bipasha if these two get married relatively soon – 10 years is a really long time to be with someone without them making a commitment! BTW, there was a blind item recently about an actress’ long-term boyfriend started seeing somebody before they broke up, and it mentioned something that clearly pointed to John. At least I think it did. I guess this is how rumours start – ha!

3. Shom
      November 18, 2011 at 12:35 am

I guess John is ready to commit but just not to an actress/Bipasha.

4. yellow duc
      November 18, 2011 at 7:12 pm

Yo Malini — call out a spade!
      The dude has a moving coming out.
      This is cheap publicity..

My guess is that the average IQ of your readers is nearing 139.9(ish).

5. yellow duc
      November 18, 2011 at 7:14 pm

oops typo–Movie

6. Zeinab
      November 28, 2011 at 5:08 pm

She is simply beautiful, gorgeous, down to earth- great catch for Mr. Abraham- a beauty with a brain

7. princess
      December 21, 2011 at 10:41 pm

I am very very upset. I love John a lot. If anyone is having his contacts, pls give it to me. I will be very grateful :’(

8. hello
      December 27, 2011 at 3:02 am

@princess
      i think you are madly in love with him if it helps
      take down his number if u want —9009091986

9. AbHiraMI
      January 5, 2012 at 6:06 pm

DAT GAL is really lucky to get him……… :)
      I am his such a great fan…… nd i hate her for marrying him :(
      Hmmmmm IT may be my fate……. :(((

MAY DEY LIVE….. HAPPILyyyyy :)

10. jayant
      January 6, 2012 at 3:32 pm

i know the background of Priya Runchal..

11. AbHiraMI
      January 6, 2012 at 5:53 pm

HW ???
      :o

12. s kumar
      January 7, 2012 at 12:16 pm

I did see both of them last year in May 2011 when both of them took a flight from Delhi to Dharamsala .. Got a chance to get personally introduced to John Abraham through Priya’s dad…Congratulations to the new pair

13. Mariya
      January 11, 2012 at 9:38 pm

Don’t merry to Priya runchul. Because she doesn’t love you John. Do what said your Heart.

14. Magnificent submit, very informative. I’m wondering why the other experts of this sector don’t notice this. You must continue your writing. I’m sure, you have a great readers’ base already!|What’s Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & aid different customers like its helped me. Great job.

15. Ashish
      May 7, 2012 at 6:09 pm

i know the background of Priya Runchal..