Post his break-up with Bipasha Basu, there’s been a lot of speculation over who exactly John Abraham‘s love interest is. In an interview with Mid Day, he admitted to there being someone special in his life, but was tight-lipped about who.
When asked about his marriage plans, his answer was simply that he may surprise people soon, and we “never know.” Well, we may not know whether marriage is on the cards, but we do know now who his new girlfriend is. Rumors have been circulating for a while that he is dating Priya Runchal, but they only made their first public appearance recently.
Scoop! Oh and FYIP folks, my friends in the financial world clued me in! She isn’t a banker… she is an analyst with the IFC (World Bank). I think the World Bank name threw everyone off and everyone assumes she is an investment banker! She studied law in LA and then joined IFC in DC before moving here. The same source also confirms her name is Priya Runcal not Marwah (as erroneously reported) thanks for pointing that out Swati Tyagrajan! #mediareportingfail
So, I guess, all’s in the open now – and it seems wedding bells may be heard soon too! But we have to wonder, since John and Bipasha broke up because he allegedly was not willing to commit, how come he’s hinting at marriage plans already?
MissMalini says, I wonder what she’s like, don’t you? Bet she’s “banking on it” to all work out with John :)
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com