While I was at Rachel Roy’s (check out Sue’s Article if you don’t know who she is) N.Y. Fashion Week show, I happened upon some beautiful and very stylish New York fashionistas, including Coca Rocha.
While I loved all the bags and furs, I did notice the omnipresence of neutral colors (black, white, and gray) in the crowd. It’s clear that New Yorkers need better access to our colorful Indian designers, so they can brighten up their days
Below are a few photos of some of the styles that caught my eye.
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen