It’s one of the best kept secrets in recent times – who broke Adele’s heart and inspired her to create songs like Rolling in the Deep & Someone Like You? Well it looks like the cat is out of the bag and we know who this mystery man was.
According to a UK Tabloid Heat Magazine, Adele was dating photographer Alex Sturrock. On Alex’s website you can see portraits of Adele along with what fun photographs he must’ve taken while they were dating. A friend told Heat, “They met through mutual friends and hit it off straight away. He shot her a few times and that was just it… They spent all their time together — and when they weren’t together they would call each other constantly.”
We still don’t know what went wrong between the two but at least Adele come out of it on top with her best-selling album.
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink
- MTV to Sell Sexy Lingerie?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!
- Win Exotic Wall Art by Krsna Mehta
- Bombay Talkies Goes to Cannes