• Home > Bollywood > Lifestyle > Why YOU Love Priyanka Chopra! #CelebrityLoveFest
    Comments

Why YOU Love Priyanka Chopra! #CelebrityLoveFest

#CelebrityLoveFest - Priyanka Chopra

In our first #CelebrityLoveFest for Shahid Kapoor, we got such a great response from everyone that we had to do another one! And who better than the lovely Priyanka Chopra, who took the industry by storm but still manages to come across as such a sweetheart? The PC fans really came out in their numbers to tell us why they love her, and as promised we’re sharing with you ten reasons!

1) She’s a Dreamer

#CelebrityLoveFest - Priyanka Chopra

If there’s one thing Priyanka seems to be, it’s a dreamer. Love that she never seems to settle, but instead continues to strive to the next big thing.

2) She’s an Achiever

#CelebrityLoveFest - Priyanka Chopra

Many people are dreamers, but what sets her apart is her determination to achieve each of these dreams. And consistently, with each step, we see her crossing off more things on her ‘To Do’ list. What’s next, PC? :)

3) She’s Hard Working

#CelebrityLoveFest - Priyanka Chopra

I think she is by one of the hardest working ladies in the industry. Like I said, she achieves many of her dreams and all of that comes from hardwork! Also @GuptRogue, love the “running in heels is not a myth” line, I think that describes PC very well!

4) She Looks Like a Million Zillion Bucks

#CelebrityLoveFest - Priyanka Chopra

Does she ever! She’s in fab shape always, and can rock both the mini-dress and the sari. Now that’s a true desi girl, I think.

5) She’s an Amazing Actress

#CelebrityLoveFest - Priyanka Chopra

I loved her in Fashion as well! Also great that she’s done many different type of roles, sometimes even in the same film (What’s Your Rashee?, and now even in her upcoming Teri Meri Kahaani).

6) She’s a Humanitarian

#CelebrityLoveFest - Priyanka Chopra

From the NDTV Greenathon to the HELP! telethon concert to UNICEF, Priyanka has been involved with numerous charities and causes over the years. Kudos!

7) She’s an All-Rounder

#CelebrityLoveFest - Priyanka Chopra

Seriously. Model, actor, singer, humanitarian… she’s practically got everything covered.

8) She’s Gutsy

#CelebrityLoveFest - Priyanka Chopra

Gutsy indeed. From going out and achieving her dreams to various stunts on Khatron Ke Khiladi, this lady has proved her mettle again and again.

9) She’s Grounded

#CelebrityLoveFest - Priyanka Chopra

She does come across as the type of girl who has her feet planted firmly on the ground, even while her head is in the clouds. Love how she blushes, giggles and jokes around, somehow that makes her very real.

10) She’s Very Sweet to Her Fans

#CelebrityLoveFest - Priyanka Chopra

Love how she invited @Pari_Twilight and @Marianne96 to meet her when she was in London, and spent a while hanging out with the two. She’s also interactive on Twitter and seems to be very sweet to her fans always!

If you missed the #CelebrityLoveFest for Priyanka Chopra or you still have tons more to say, leave it in the comments! We’re not gonna say no to some more PC love!

Rashmi Daryanani
    Apr 13 , 2012 12:05 pm

• 6 Clichés That Indian Authors Live With!

• 10 Books Every Girl Should Read At Least Once In Her Life!

• Top 10 EDM Tracks We Can’t And Won’t Stop Listening To!

• Happy Fridays at Escobar! #MMWorld Afterparty :)

• Top 10 Desi Girls Who Rule The World!

• #DesiGirlTraveler Goes to Spain: 24 Reasons YOU Need to Try 24K Living. Viva Valencia!

21 thoughts on “Why YOU Love Priyanka Chopra! #CelebrityLoveFest”

1. PRIYANKA IS MOST TALENTED AND INTELLECTUAL AND MISS WORLD.I AM MUCH INSPIRED HIS SINGING.SHE IS ALL ROUNDER ARTISTS.

2. Sania
      April 13, 2012 at 1:43 pm

Priyanka is beautiful the most talented actress and has so much to look forward to in the future I’m her true rockstar and hope she notices that one day big love to her and sending her xoxo

3. Teenah
      April 13, 2012 at 3:04 pm

PC iS a POWERHOUSE OF TALENT-Shes the best in the industry in terms of Talent,Beauty,Style,Elegance,Sex Appeal,Wisdom,Humility. Apart from a wonderful artist(dat includes singing,dancing),shes a Beautiful Soul-wonderful human being..Shes passionate about life &dats wat drives her to achieve all her dreams..Shes curageous n doznt give up..Damn v stupid ppl&media who are badmouthing her bkuz of Srk stuff,and anyways,shes doz Not need any Khan ww her to b successful..GODS WW HER&May she b blessed alws..Luv ya PC!:-)

4. Rockstars4PC
      April 13, 2012 at 3:43 pm

HI PRIYANKA!!!! WE WANTED TO LET U KNOW THAT WE LOOOVVVVEEEE U SOOOOO MUCCHHHH THAT WE WOULD APPRECIATE A FOLLOW BACK ON TWITTER :) OUR USERNAME IS @ROCKSTARS4PC N WE WANT U TO FOLLOW BACK AS WE MADE THIS FAN CLUB ESPECIALLY 4 U….. IT WOULD ALSO BE GR888 IF U GAVE US A SHOUTOUT :] WE R DOIN THIS BCOZ ITS JUST SIMPLY ALL ABOUT U… NO ONE IS BETTER THAN OUR DARRLLLIINNNGGG PC AND WE WANNA SHOW THE WORLD HOW TALENTED AND GORGEOUS AND HARDWORKING U REALLY ARE!!! SO IF YOU READ THIS COMMENT AND FOLLOW US ON TWITTER THAT WOULD BE FAB!! WE NO THERE ARE LOADS OF FANCLUBS 4 U BUT THIS ONE IS SPECIAL N IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO US IF U FOLLOWED BACK AND WE WOULD KNOW THAT YOU LOVE US TOO LIKE U LOVE ALL UR PCMANIACS HAHAHA BIG LOVE 2 U XOXOXOX N PLZ READ THIS NAH AS WE WROTE THIS JUST 4 U MWWWAAAAA AND U ALWAYS ROCCKKK!!! OUR FAV GIRRLLLL PEEEEECEEEEEEE :):):):):)

5. Sania
      April 13, 2012 at 3:48 pm

PEEEEECEEEEE ALWAYS ROOCCCCKKKKKSSSS very beautiful gorgeous hardworking cares about others and lots more!!! My mum thinks im mad but i always tell her she’s mad hahaha lol MY TRUE INSPIRATION U ARE INDEED MY TRUE INSPIRATION MORE POWER 2 U GYALLL MWA N TAKE CARE!!!!!!!!!

6. hiee PC..!! u r my IDOL..u r soooo beautiful,gorgeous,super talented,intelligent, hardworking,Young sensational youth icon,queen of twitter world n queen of our hearts also.. Our TRUE INSPIRATION.. m diehard fan of urs..nd my biggest dream is to meet u.. :)) nd i b’liv my dream vl definitely b’cum true. i want to spend one day with u like frnz.. u r such a nice person..ur true ROCKSTAR :)may god bless you always wid lots n lots of happiness n success in ur life. luv u 4evr PC mwah mwah mwah..XOXO..!!!

7. Samrat
      April 13, 2012 at 5:32 pm

I love PC very hard. Truely she’s a fairy sent by God. Her definetion is just beyond words. Keep it going PC….

8. Ikshula Chopra
      April 13, 2012 at 5:33 pm

PeeeeeeCeeeeeee!!! <3 I LOVE YOU soo much for uncountable reason but the main ones being THAT YOU ARE an AMAZING human being!! you have earned soo much famee nd still so down to earth.. !! *hatts off* just wanna say that i reallly do lovee u!! <3 PC i made this video for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Xez0XOD90, u havent seen it yet.. :'( i hope u do SOON! <3 Lots and lots and lots nd lots oh wait that LOTS is never gonna end!! <3 I LOVE U DEARLYY!! <3

9. AMIN
      April 13, 2012 at 6:30 pm

v good

10. Rashmi Jagtap
      April 13, 2012 at 7:51 pm

PC PC PC! I don’t know if you remember this but you had typed my name trice,when you replied me on twitter. :D
      Interacting with your fans [PCManiacs] is so sweet ♥
      I ♥ PC because she is the most beautiful & wonderful person on the earth.
      And very talented,too :D
      You are the Miss World [Beauty with Brains]
      I’ll keep going on & on…
      Just wanted to tell you.
      I love you.
      xoxo

11. toxic sunny :)
      April 13, 2012 at 9:02 pm

Thank u Team Miss Malini for including my tweet in the final list.. u guyz rock….. U guyz r very supportive to us PCManiacs.

N PC i luv u a lot.. i cudnt include all my feelings in a single tweet.. u know.. 140 character.. but for me u r a true rockstar :)

12. farina amjad
      April 14, 2012 at 7:54 pm

I LOVE PRIYANKA BEACAUSE SHE IS VERY CONFIDENT…SMART…INTELLIGENT AND ABOVE ALL A VERY GOOD ACTRESS FULL OF BEAUTY :)LOVE U PC

13. Saraa Y
      July 29, 2012 at 11:11 am

I FREAKING LOVE PC! i don’t know what else to say! no body is like her in the WORLD! my idol my inspiration my motivation! at the age of 17 becoming MISS WORLD? yeah thats insane! ahh i could talk about her forever! the night of Teri Meri Kahaani Toronto Premiere i made a card for her put my heart and soul into it! and i was fortunate to give it to her !! sadly no personal interaction with her ! :’( but she STILL has my card HOPEFULLY :( i havent got a reply from it! i hope she does can you help me ask her on twitter if she was able to read it atleast and i’ll be the happiest girl in the WORLD! ahaha

14. shahidirene25
      July 30, 2012 at 4:15 pm

@priyankachopra is the beauty of world untill now not only in the year of 2000.She is a person which born with a golden heart.She is so friendly and good to her fans.She is just an angel to this whole world.There will be no another PeeCee its only Priyanka Chopra which all of us love her with all our heart.May God bless her and Keep her smiling because a sadness for her is the biggest sadness to us.We just love her and will always support her!Lots of love frm this Malaysian fan :) I Love You PeeCee

15. @MrBond_007
      August 4, 2012 at 2:47 am

She has looks to die for, a voice you wish to hear the last before getting deaf (If its your destiny) She acts with such control, confidence and boldness that we just get flattened. Something that started with me from Andaaz made me love her in Mujhse Shaadi karogi and a die hard fan with Aitraaz. Since then she’s been there on my PC and Mobile. Just Love her.

16. Chalani
      September 16, 2012 at 6:49 pm

She is family oriented :)
      The love & caring nature she has towards her family is unbelievable! She loves her family so much!

17. Deepthi Satish
      July 19, 2014 at 10:37 pm

I Love Priyanka Chopra ♥
      The posters on my Room’s wall says it all :-)
      I have kept on adoring her since 2005… When I was in 8th Grade :)
      So that makes me a decade old fan now :P

Just wanted to share my crazy #beingpc’sfanstory

After she promoted Jealous 21 in her Single – Exotic, I Rushed to Jealous 21 outlet in my city to pick some of the dresses…
      There I found PC’s biggest ever standing Poster… I Begged the pardon of the store owner to give it away to me…
      He first said “no” and then convinced me to come back after the “Exotic- Offer Season”
      I went back after the season and the store owner prominently gave all the Posters of PC…
      And I still remember, people on road kept wondering when I took all of them to my Home :)

Bas itna nahi, Bohot Pagalpan kiya hein maine PC ka posters collect karne mein…
      Chori, intezaar, Bheek, Challenges… Sab Kuch :-)