Sunny Leone sure has been creating waves lately – so much so that she’s now signed her second film, even before the shooting for her first is complete.
Ekta Kapoor says, “Yes we have signed Sunny for the sequel. We wanted to take it to a higher level. It’s a scary date movie meant for youngsters. Sunny represents sensuality at its peak, so for us she’s the perfect choice.”
Looks like things are going well for Sunny and she’s here to stay. She will begin shooting for Ragini MMS 2 after Jism 2 is completed – and who knows what film she’ll sign on in the interim?
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab