Errr….are we as Indians losing our sense of humour? Have we totally lost the plot? This is strictly MY OWN opinion and it does not reflect on the opinions of Team MissMalini, but I absolutely feel that there is nothing racist or insensitive about Ashton Kutcher’s spoof as Raj, a Bollywood producer, for Pop Chips. What’s the hullabaloo about and why was it banned or considered racist?
Why is it that we can’t laugh at our idiosyncrasies? And aren’t we so colour-conscious that we peddle skin bleaches, fairness creams and skin whitening creams? Here is what the Twitterati has to say:
Seriously guys and girls, are you offended by this spoof? Please add your comments below!
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink
- MTV to Sell Sexy Lingerie?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!
- Win Exotic Wall Art by Krsna Mehta
- Bombay Talkies Goes to Cannes
- Siddhanth Kapoor’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Ajay Devgn & Kajol’s London Mansion!
- Kiran Rao Says No to Television!