With the advent of foreign actresses in Bollywood – like Amy Jackson, Angela Jonsson and others of their ilk – there is a certain group of actresses out there who are pretty insecure about their careers being taken over by these “fair and lovely” girls.
Of course, the fixation a number of Indians have with fair skin, is a contributing factor to the success of these models / actresses.
But it isn’t an actress who is speaking out against this trend! It’s a man - Rock On director, Abhishek Kapoor. Check out what he has to say on Twitter:
What do you think? Should we welcome foreigners to Bollywood,with open arms? Or stop them at the luggage conveyor-belt at the airport itself?
Disclaimer: Pix are for representational purposes only! We are not suggesting that Abhishek Kapoor is in any way mentioning the two actresses in particular!
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.