After endless media speculation about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan‘s appearance at the Cannes red carpet, she finally made it there yesterday evening. Contrary to media reports that she will be wearing only traditional Indian sarees and anarkalis, these pictures of her have Ash glowing in a monochrome maxigown by Australian designer, Angelo Katsapis.
Her white and grey ombre maxi dress makes her look slimmer and so gorgeous. But I still can’t believe that these pictures are for real. She just looks totally different(in a good way). And there’s lots more of Aishwarya looking lovely and silencing all those losers talking about her weight gain this year at Cannes. She’s even wearing a lot of Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla traditional ensembles at the prestigious film festival this year.
I wish that Ash’s eleventh year at the Cannes (and her first one post-baby) is all lucky for her. I love that she’s enjoying motherhood and I think it’s adorable how she is all radiant after little Aaradhya arrived. Here’s wishing the media and fashion critics leave her alone this time and just let her celebrate her grand Cannes outing!
How does she look? Leave a comment below!
- Ajay Devgn & Kajol’s London Mansion!
- Kiran Rao Says No to Television!
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Music From The Great Gatsby, Yay Or Nay?
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?