I just stumbled upon this, and found it so cool I had to share! One very talented person has used glasses of water to play Hedwig’s Theme from Harry Potter (this is the music you hear in the beginning of the movies, during the Warner Bros logo). While it has a tendency to get a bit shrill at times, I still think it’s one of the coolest things someone can do. Listen to the original above and compare it with the glasses version:
What do you think?
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.