With the growing awareness of fitness in India, Gold’s Gym presented a unique way to encourage exercise habits by conducting Super Spin Indo Cycling Challenge with seventy participants of the gym. The event witnessed all the contestants performing the most sought after cardio exercise – spinning, for an hour.
Joining them was the svelte and super-sexy, Mandira Bedi (who is a mother to a one-year-old baby) and Istayak Ansari, COO of Gold’s Gym India, under special supervision of master trainer Vidisha Roy (who trained the participants so far).
The evening ended with Mandira distributing the trophies to the winners.
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com