Doesn’t everyone just love a good parody? There seems to be an interesting take on Sex and the City in the works, titled Sikhs and the City! There are four characters with very distinctive personality types, and each seems to be addicted to something: Hansdip is the foodaholic, Amardeep the workaholic, Happi the shopaholic and Vinny the alcoholic! Wanna see the trailer?
Laughistan, the people behind the trailer, are in talks for a full-length version of the show. The concept seems very interesting, so we can’t wait to hear more about this – and we’ll keep you updated when we do! Till then, what did you think of the trailer?
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen