Apparently, Karan Johar‘s upcoming production, Gippy, is an all-out children’s film. It’ll be the first kids film to be come out from under the Dharma Productions banner.
The film will be directed by Sonam Nair (the assistant director of Wake Up Sid), and apparently the female lead has already been finalized – Mirror says its Riya Vij from Delhi, 13 years old. She apparently has no previous experience with in front of the camera, but Sonam, who was doing the auditioning, thought she fit the role perfectly.
Apparently, shooting in Shimla has already been completed, and all that’s left is about two weeks worth of shooting in Mumbai.
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab