Friday evening in Mumbai saw Bollywood stars Abhay Deol and Sonam Kapoor at Mehboob Studios where they were present to launch The Pure Concept, a luxury home décor & furnishing brand that promises to revolutionize the concept of home furnishing in India by setting new design benchmarks.
The launch, in association with HELLO magazine, saw a number of glamorous people come out to celebrate with the young couple and take-in the fabulous furnishings on display.
Among those who came by to congratulate Dalbir Singh and Chanya Kaur on this exciting new milestone were Timmy Narang, Isha Koppikar, Jiah Khan, Shazahn Padamsee, Esha Gupta, Ashmit Patel, Poorna Jagannathan, Pralhad Kakkar, Feroze Gujral, Isha Sharvani, Ashish Raheja, Natalia Kaur , JJ Valaya, Lata Patel, Anita Dongre, Mandira Bedi, Masaba Gupta, Shaheen Abbas, Nachiket Barve, Narendra Kumar, Neeta & Nishka Lulla, Nisha Jamvwal, Pia Trivedi, Pria Kataria Puri, Rashmi Uday Singh, Devita Saraf, Shazahn Padamsee, Simone Singh, Fahad Samar and AD Singh among others.
Here’s what they wore:
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink
- MTV to Sell Sexy Lingerie?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!
- Win Exotic Wall Art by Krsna Mehta
- Bombay Talkies Goes to Cannes