Poorva Joshipura, head of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) India and Vice President of International Operations for the PETA Foundation UK, has announced that she is working on India’s first vegan cookbook—to be titled The Bolly Holly Vegan Cookbook.
It will be chock-full of scrumptious vegan recipes from your favourite Bollywood stars like Vidya Balan, Sonakshi Sinha, Sonu Sood, Raveena Tandon-Thadani, Amrita Rao, Neha Dhupia, Celina Jaitly and Jacqueline Fernandez among others. It will also have recipes from Hollywood and beyond too.
This cookbook will be perfect for everyone: veteran vegans, curious newcomers and those who just want to try the occasional meatless meal – as well as both kitchen novices and culinary wizards. The recipes featured are expected to show you how to turn favourite traditionally meat- or dairy-laden dishes from every corner of India – and from faraway lands – into vegan delicacies that are even more enjoyable and healthier to eat than the originals. Readers will also be excited to find vegan fusion dishes that allow them to marry their favourite Eastern and Western flavours in unique and delightful ways.
Keep a look out for it!
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com
- Photos: John Abraham, Kangna Ranaut, Anil Kapoor at the Shootout at Wadala Success Bash