- About Us
- SEND US A TIP
- Switch to Blog View
If you’ve been following my blog you’ve probably seen Deepa’s make up tutorials on Sonam Kapoor‘s look in Aisha and Priyanka Chopra’s red carpet style, now enjoy her weekly beauty school sessions right here on MissMalini.com, yay! xoxo
Ever since Priyanka Chopra first graced the big screen nearly a decade ago, we have become obsessed with everything to do with her. It’s hard to believe that so much time has passed since her debut, and at almost 30 the girl looks more gorgeous than ever!
It’s no secret then that many women would kill to capture a fraction of her good looks. Or at least those amazingly full lips! While we weren’t all lucky enough to be born with a luscious pout, there are some ways we can certainly fake it.
1. Find a lip pencil that closely matches your skin color. Line your lips an 1/8th of an inch outside your natural lip line. This is the first step to faking full lips.
2. Now with a lip liner that matches your lipstick shade, trace on top of the first liner. By drawing the exaggerated line with the flesh colored pencil first, it acts as a guide, letting you know exactly how far out you can go without it looking fake.
3. Armed with a lipstick and a lip brush, trace the edges of your lips with the lipstick, only filling your lips in half way. Leave the inner part of you lips bare.
4. Taking a lipstick in the same color family but a few shades lighter, apply it to the center of your lips, blending out until it meets the darker lipstick.
5. Pop a high shine/shimmery gloss onto the center of your lips. This gives the illusion that the center of your lip is fuller, which in turn makes your lips look even bigger.
And there you go! Full lips in 5 easy steps that even PC herself would be envious of ;)
Tags:beauty tipsDeepa Berarhow to get a fuller poutluscious lipsmake up tricksPriyanka Chopra