Phoenix Marketcity Kurla in collaboration with Freezing Rains @ Snow World launched Mumbai’s first ever snow theme park. It’s spread over 18,000 sq. ft. and the temperature is maintained at minus 10 degrees Celsius. So cool right?
The celebrations began with a modern and contemporary dance performance by Sumeet Nagdev Dance Arts by many talented and graceful dance artists. Also entertaining the crowd was renowned circus artist, David Poznanter, who performed this incredible wheel act. Live music by Rodney Entertainment band got the crowd jumping to their feet.
They asked the invitees to enter the Snow Park in groups of 15-20 people so that everyone gets to enjoy and have a great time! They even provided us with warm jackets, gloves and boots.
They have a lot of fun activities inside the theme park – sledging, sliding, dancing, fire-camp in an Igloo, ice-skating and dashing cars.
If you are tired and want to take a break from all the running around in the park, they have many little Igloo’s and a small wooden house to “chill” out.
Mumbai has numerous entertainment zones but this is definitely a one-of-a-kind snowy experience. Next time you are going Phoenixing at Marketcity Kurla, check it out!
*Update: The rides will be completely operational from 23rd July. Hence once they are completely operational, the timings will be fixed. There is no differentiation in ticket prices for children or adults. However there are two ticket price ranges – Rs 350 and Rs 500. The extra privileges for the people booking the Rs. 500 ticket (VIP Ticket) is that they get access to the VIP Lounge. Both the entries includes access to jacket, boots and gloves and access to all the rides in the Snow World.
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com