Bollywood star Madhuri Dixit recently inaugurated the first issue of It’s Cinema amidst a star-studded gathering of people from the film fraternity at a suburban hotel in Mumbai.
As India’s first magazine focusing exclusively on film technicians and other professionals behind the screen, It’s Cinema has been established with the sole purpose of demystifying the process of filmmaking and putting the limelight on the unknown but indispensable professions in the film industry.
Also attending the event were director Rohit Shetty, actor Shreyas Talpade, Subhash Ghai and R.R. Patil.
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.