Neha Dhupia is one hot vixen. She’s never shy to show off those awesome curves. At a recent event, she chose a red pencil dress from Gauri & Nainika which was modified from their spring/summer 2012 collection. I love the midi-length of the dress. It’s sexy yet subtle. To complete her look, she opted for brown python-print pumps from Salvatore Ferragamo. I don’t like the choice of shoes, black peep-toe pumps or strappy sandals would have looked much better. Like what you see? Tell us what YOU think about this look!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen