The first image for Lady Gaga‘s perfume, Fame, has been released and the visual has her reclining naked with a number of miniature pumped-up men (her “Little Monsters”?) climbing all over her body, covering some of her more vital virtues. Doesn’t it remind you a bit of Gulliver’s Travels?
The image for the ad has been shot by Steven Klein and while there were rumors than it would smell like blood and semen, according to their press release, it contains, “Tears of Belladonna, crushed heart of tiger orchidea with a black veil of incense, pulverized apricot, and the combinative essences of saffron and honey drops’ to make up the quirky scent.”
- WIN This L’Or Sunset Hamper from L’Oréal Paris
- Sidharth Malhotra Wants to Go Home!
- India & Pakistan Share a Coke
- The Deol Family’s Punjabi Dramatics!
- Sorry Boys, Dia Mirza is Getting Married
- Fashion Police: Vidya Balan Looks Matronly
- Hot or Not: Aishwarya Rai in Gucci
- Salman Khan Goes Mental Again
- Rishi & Ranbir Kapoor to Remake Awara!
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids