And after my many blogs from Rio I best better tell you who actually won! Congratulations Tim Philips from Hemmesphere, Sydney who is now officially the world’s best bartender! Yup the finals were held at castle in Rio no less! I’ve been obsessively watching Game of Thrones so was particularly pleased about this :) anyway I will now let the pictures (and video) do the talking, since they always seem to tell it best!
PS. Spike Marchant (global brand ambassador for Diageo) is possibly the best emcee of ALL TIME, check it out! xoxo
If you were not paying attention click here to figure out what Diageo Reserve World Class is!
Global winner/overall champion: Tim Philips, Australia
Signature Serves challenge: Kae Yin, Taiwan
Speed challenge: Shigeki Yoshida, Japan
Street Market: Dennis Zoppi, Italy
Food matching: Andy Mil, UK
Cocktail Mastery: Olivier Jacobs, Belgium
Tropical Journey: Jimmy Barrat, Dubai
Hollywood, Bollywood etc: Giuseppe Santamaria, Spain
Retro Chic: Varia Dellalian, Lebanon
Regional winner, Western Europe: Fjalar Goud, Netherlands
Regional winner, Asia Pacific: Kae Yin, Taiwan
Regional winner, Latin America: Stephon Scott, Trinidad
Regional winner, Rest of the World: Jimmy Barrat, Dubai
Ordering a cocktail will never be the same :)
- Kiran Rao Says No to Television!
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Music From The Great Gatsby, Yay Or Nay?
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!