Supermodel Miranda Kerr is my street style hero. She’s forever looking so easy chic that I’ve got a major case of envy. (Don’t get me started on her landing baby daddy Orlando Bloom.)
On this occasion, she opted to wear Céline Resort 2012 floral trousers mixed with a grey striped top. Prada sunnies (Rs 13,000 approx) a Sofia Coppola for Louis Vuitton tote (Rs, 2,18.00 approx) and nude stilettos make her look complete. I love how she mixes the prints so subtly. Stripes plus florals – easy! I’ve broken down an cheaper way to get this look, let me know if you’re going to try it, I know I am!
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com