Priyanka Chopra made her acting debut in 2002, and since then, there was no looking back for her. She now has one of the biggest fan followings in Bollywood, as well as numerous nominations and awards to her name. To celebrate PC’s big day, let’s have a look at some of her best films – and you can tell us which one you loved her best in!
Doing the role of adultress Sonia Roy so early in her career was a gutsy move for PC. But it paid off – she won the Filmfare Best Villain award for it, becoming only the second woman to receive that award.
Fashion was the film where Priyanka perhaps made her mark most – she not only won the Filmfare Best Actress award, but also the prestigious National Award.
In Dostana, PC played the glam Miami girl – she definitely made us jealous with that awesome fashion magazine job, those hot clothes, and of course… getting to spend her days with two very good-looking guys!
Even though she didn’t have a huge role, screentime-wise in Kaminey, Priyanka still held her own in this male-dominated film and made her mark.
5. 7 Khoon Maaf
In this gritty film, PC plays an off-her-rocker woman who commits murder after murder when she disapproves of each of her husbands. The performance earned her a Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress.
Now, the movie we’re most looking forward to seeing Priyanka in is Barfi! We think she looks great in the trailer and can’t wait until September rolls around so we can see the full thing. :) Happy birthday, Priyanka, from Team MissMalini!
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com