Remember those autorickshaws in Mumbai with “capacity: 3 Idiots” scribbled across the back which were used to promote Aamir Khan’s 3 Idiots? Well, the marketing guys behind sex comedy Kya Super Cool Hai Hum have decided to include the iconic black-and-yellow taxis as part of their marketing gimmick.
They have funny vinyls (like the one above) plastered on the door.
Don’t forget to send us a pic if you get into one. We’ll blog it here! :)
- Ajay Devgn & Kajol’s London Mansion!
- Kiran Rao Says No to Television!
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Music From The Great Gatsby, Yay Or Nay?
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?