Q: Which coffee flavour do you want to come to India, and why? Please leave your answer in the comments below (also specify your city).
Bru Exotica already features gourmet coffees from Brazil, Mt Kilimanjaro and Colombia. And now, they’re ready to launch their new flavour – but they need your help to decide which one! Check out three characters from Sumatra, Ethiopia, and Guatemala, who want to bring their coffee flavours to India, and help Bru Exotica and Shahid Kapoor decide which one it should be! You never know, you could win a Shahid autographed Bru Exotica coffee hamper. :)
Flavor: Coffee from Sumatra is best known for its strong, earthy aroma and flavor. Sumatra is known for its rich Arabica blend and smooth Robusta blend of coffee. We even have different ways of processing our coffee. Its the rainforest of Sumatra that lend a fresh wet earthy aroma to the coffee. Sumatran coffee beans are some of the heaviest, smoothest, and most complex coffees in the world.
Flavor: The flavor of Ethiopian coffee has very unique elements with a mix essences. The flavors range from cherries and berries, subtle and sweet, juicy and citrusy. Ethiopian coffee is refreshing, even if it’s had with just hot water! This coffee is processed to retain a lovely cherry-berry taste even after extraction.
Flavour: The essence of Guatemalan coffee is its flavor – a little sweet and a little spicy, a little chocolaty and a little hot! Apart from its sweet, lingering aroma, Guatemalan coffee can sometimes have slight tanginess. It’s like a little surprise in our coffee. It’s made to excite your taste buds and everyone needs a cup of excitement in their life.
You can head to their Facebook page to help them decide which coffee to bring, and meanwhile let us know which one you prefer too (and why); we’ll send one lucky winner an autographed hamper! :)
Follow them on Twitter - @WhatsBRUing
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com
- Photos: John Abraham, Kangna Ranaut, Anil Kapoor at the Shootout at Wadala Success Bash