- About Us
- SEND US A TIP
- Switch to Blog View
Flip open any fashion magazine these days and you are bound to see some model or celeb sporting smokey-eye makeup. For good reason too, it looks amazing on just about everyone and is so simple to do! All you need is some kajal, a couple eyeshadows and a little patience and you’ll be rocking this look in no time. Here’s a quick tutorial on how to do it!
1. Smudge an eye kohl along your lash line. Blend with a smudger brush or q-tip.
2. Put a dark brown eyeshadow over top.
3. Throw a medium color shimmery eyeshadow into your eye crease.
4. Place a lighter color shimmery eyeshadow under your eyebrowl
5. Finish with a volumizing mascara on your lashes.
For more make up tips follow @deepaberar on Twitter
Tags:beauty schoolDeepa Berarhow to do smokey eyesKajalMake Up tipssmokey eyes