The devil may wear Prada but superhero Batman chose another Italian label Giorgio Armani for clothing other than his batsuit.
The Italian designer known for his impeccably cut suits tied up with the costume department of the film to create bespoke tuxedos for Christian Bale’s character Bruce Wayne aka Batman.
The association went back to the previous film The Dark Knight when Armani created suits for the cast. Aside from Bale, Giorgio has also outfitted other cast members such as Gary Oldman, Michael Caine and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. So while I whip myself into a frenzy, waiting to watch the movie. I’ll be keeping an eye out for the fashion! I suggest you do the same.
More fashion from the premiere: The Dark Knight Rises: The Men!
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com
- Photos: John Abraham, Kangna Ranaut, Anil Kapoor at the Shootout at Wadala Success Bash
- Sonam Kapoor’s a Barbie in Elie Saab!