The devil may wear Prada but superhero Batman chose another Italian label Giorgio Armani for clothing other than his batsuit.
The Italian designer known for his impeccably cut suits tied up with the costume department of the film to create bespoke tuxedos for Christian Bale’s character Bruce Wayne aka Batman.
The association went back to the previous film The Dark Knight when Armani created suits for the cast. Aside from Bale, Giorgio has also outfitted other cast members such as Gary Oldman, Michael Caine and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. So while I whip myself into a frenzy, waiting to watch the movie. I’ll be keeping an eye out for the fashion! I suggest you do the same.
More fashion from the premiere: The Dark Knight Rises: The Men!
- Was Aishwarya Rai Channeling Marge Simpson at Cannes?!
- WIN This L’Or Sunset Hamper from L’Oréal Paris
- Sidharth Malhotra Wants to Go Home!
- India & Pakistan Share a Coke
- The Deol Family’s Punjabi Dramatics!
- Sorry Boys, Dia Mirza is Getting Married
- Fashion Police: Vidya Balan Looks Matronly
- Hot or Not: Aishwarya Rai in Gucci
- Salman Khan Goes Mental Again
- Rishi & Ranbir Kapoor to Remake Awara!