My sister is the best :) look what she just sent me from London for a post-party foot rescue, especially after a late night out… These handy Post Party Pumps by Sidekicks fold over so that they fit into your handbag for after a big night on the town!
I love that they are happy shiny (and comfy) ballet flats that you can so easily slip into when you’re about ready to reitre your stilettos for the evening. I also heart the small bow detail in faux leather with rubber soles so you can stay stylish without over-torturing your feet. Love you Shal, you’re the bestest!
I’m thinking maybe it’s time to make some cute but useful MissMalini gear, if I did would you buy these in hot pink? Leave me a comment below! xoxo
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab