What’s this we’re hearing? Salman Khan has given up on drinking and smoking because he does not want to aggravate his nerve condition. And there’s apparently a creative way he’s managed to do that…
As per Mid Day, whenever Salman wants to smoke, he pulls out a cigarette and puffs on it – but without it being lit. Then, when he throws it away, his staff goes and retrieves it, and he uses the same cigarette to repeat the process. Um… so I can sort of picture his staff running around him and picking up cigarettes that he’s discarded, but I can’t for the life of me imagine Sallu putting something in his mouth that was picked off the floor. So while I’ll believe the puffs-cigarette-without-lighting technique, I’m a little skeptical about that last part!
Either way, Salman decided that enough was enough on the health issues front, and he would quit smoking and drinking – which he has now been off of for five months (ek baar jo usne commitment kar di and all that). Apparently, it’s been a good move because he’s now also taking a keener interest in his films by being more professional and showing up on time (we wonder if YRF disagrees). Good on him for managing to kick the habits!
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.