On Friday, a 20-year robber broke into the Bachchan household, Jalsa, and stole Rs. 8000. He was caught on his way out by one of the help, and then handed over to the police. And Amitabh Bachchan claims it was a professional job. Here’s what he had to say:
Amitabh Bachchan: “Seems like a professional, for he had entered the most sensitive area of the house, Jalsa. Cops and security are in over drive now. In the end nothing is secure, irrespective of how much precaution one take.”
Apparently, the thief climbed the tree near Jalsa, climbed onto the rain-shed, and entered one of the top floor bedrooms through a balcony. That’s where he found Rs. 8000 in a drawer, took it, and tried to escape – when he was found and the police were alerted. Here’s what Abhishek Bachchan tweeted about the incident:
Glad to hear that no one was hurt!
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink
- MTV to Sell Sexy Lingerie?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!
- Win Exotic Wall Art by Krsna Mehta
- Bombay Talkies Goes to Cannes