I can safely say retro silhouettes don’t seem to be dying down anytime soon. Neha Dhupia stepped out in a bright summer ensemble from Anita Dongre at a recent event.
The actress wore a printed blue full-skirt dress that had a plunging neckline. Va Va Voom is all I can say! A black Bottega Veneta ‘knot’ clutch and peep-toes completed her look. Fresh, chic and fabulous. Just next time Neha, maybe tone down the bronzer a bit? What do you think of this look?
More Anita Dongre looks from this collection here: We Love That Anita Dongre Has Been Watching Mad Men!
- Ajay Devgn & Kajol’s London Mansion!
- Kiran Rao Says No to Television!
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Music From The Great Gatsby, Yay Or Nay?
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?