Actresses may looks like pretty dolls onscreen, but off screen it’s a whole different ballgame! Unflattering lipstick shades, wrong highlights, I could go on and on. When Kareena Kapoor first stepped out into the limelight she was hardly the glamazon she is now. I decided to trace her beauty evolution…
Kareena stepped out looking pasty and pallid. Guess lipstick and blush weren’t in her dictionary just yet?
While she may have piled on the pounds, her beauty regiment remained almost the same, thankfully this time around she found some lipstick and mascara.
I think this was her worst phase. The garish orange-y blonde highlights did absolutely nothing to enhance her natural beauty. And sadly she caught on to the dark lip-liner-light-lipstick phase. YUCK!
Her image vastly improved in 2008. Her hair was sleeker. The tacky highlights were gone. Kaajal and shiny pink gloss became her signature look and the pale look was banished.
Cut to present day. I think this is Kapoor’s best beauty year to date, her skin is glowing. The bronzer is her new found best friend. She also switched it up with her hair – giving us variations at different events. Perfection.
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Music From The Great Gatsby, Yay Or Nay?
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes