• Home > International > OMG Bella Cheated on Edward! (Twilight Actress Kristen Stewart Admits Affair)
    Comments

OMG Bella Cheated on Edward! (Twilight Actress Kristen Stewart Admits Affair)

Liberty Ross Instagram

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson (photo courtesy | surfme.wordpress.com)

Now this is a SHOCKER! Close on the heels of the Tom Cruise-Katie Holmes divorce comes the news of another celeb split scandal.

Kristen Stewart & Rupert Sanders

Kristen Stewart & Rupert Sanders (photo courtesy | dailycaller.com)

Twilight actress Kirsten Stewart has cheated on her boyfriend of four (?) years, heartthrob Robert Pattinson, with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders. The news came to surface when pictures emerged of the two being intimate with each other.

Us Weekly Magazine scan July 25, 2012 showing Kristen Stewart and SWATH director Rupert Sanders making out.

Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders Shared Cozy Dinner Before Robsten Cheating Scandal

Adding fuel to the fire was Rupert’s wife, model Liberty Ross, who first tweeted “Wow.” She later followed with a famous Marilyn Monroe quote.

Liberty Ross

Liberty Ross (photo courtesy | dailymail.co.uk)

Her Twitter account has since been removed. An unconfirmed Liberty Ross Instagram profile included a cartoon picture of Snow White with the caption, “Not so pretty or so pure after all.”

Liberty Ross Instagram

Liberty Ross Instagram

In April, Robert spoke to Italian Vanity Fair about love and cheating.

“There’s a thing I’ve never got: That is, why do people cheat? I can understand the impulse, but not how you can keep two relationships going at the same time for long.” He went on to say, “I’m not the casual-affair kind of guy,” he told the magazine. “If I choose to be with someone, it’s because I really want it. When I have a relationship, I’m 100 percent into it.”

Last night both Stewart and Sanders issued statements confirming the truth of the rumours. With Kirsten saying:

“This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry.”

Hours later Sanders issued this statement about the affair:

“I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together.”

Liberty Ross and Rupert Sanders

Liberty Ross and Rupert Sanders

All I can say is “Once a cheater, always a cheater.” R-Patz dump Stewart, you’ll make a million fans very, very happy! As for Sanders – What a slimeball!

Kristen Stewart busted by the press

Kristen Stewart busted by the press

Want the latest updates as this story unfolds? Sign up for your Daily Dose of Hollywood, Bollywood, Fashion & Lifestyle delivered directly to your inbox! MissMalini’s Daily Expressclick here.

Karen Alfonso
    Jul 26 , 2012 1:07 pm

• Here’s Our Recap of Bigg Boss 8, Episode 2

• What Do The Most Powerful Woman In Fashion & Deepika Padukone Have In Common?

• We Have Found The Best Video Of Taylor Swift’s Shake It Off!

• Find Out Which Bollywood Newcomer Is In Awe Of Hrithik Roshan!

• Did You Know You Could Buy Art On Social Media? Say Hello To Aartique

• Top 10 Desi Boyz of Bollywood! #ProudDesi

55 thoughts on “OMG Bella Cheated on Edward! (Twilight Actress Kristen Stewart Admits Affair)”

1. Robert & Kristen, I want them to be together!
      They are a made for each other couple!
      How could Kristen cheat on him and that too for a married man?

2. michelle
      July 26, 2012 at 7:46 pm

omg no this cant happen!!! din expect this coming frm kristen!!!

3. Anonymous
      July 27, 2012 at 4:50 am

This is absolutely horrible, I totally agree. Having said that, I do believe that “Once a cheater, always a cheater” is a very harsh statement to make, especially on a blog such as this which has thousands of views on a daily basis, making an impression on the views of others. People make mistakes, that doesn’t mean that they’re to be black listed. You really should think twice before posting such ill-informed comments.

4. anushka
      July 27, 2012 at 5:12 am

I heard that everything was staged. RPatz & Kstew already planned the drama to sell the films. Breaking Dawn is coming, and this is also a carefully planned publicity.

KStew & RPatz are not a couple in real life.Rumor has it, that KStew is a lesbian.

Look at the photos, don’t you think it’s acting?

5. kls
      July 27, 2012 at 5:38 am

it was only a matter of time…

6. RexCraigo
      July 27, 2012 at 5:47 am

I’d eat every inch of her. Literally.

7. sherky
      July 27, 2012 at 7:02 am

like Arthur replied I am shocked that a student able to earn $9035 in four weeks on the internet. have you seen this web link NuTTYRich D ot Com

8. lol
      July 27, 2012 at 9:57 am

its about time some drama broke out…now i dnt hav to gag everytym i c them together

9. Karen Alfonso
      July 27, 2012 at 9:59 am

Dear Anonymous, that’s my view and people realize that. I don’t think it’s harsh at all. Cheers!

10. i feel mostly sorry for rob because i think he should forgive her she should know that rob was the only cute guy in her life but if he ingaged 2 her he she hear her side of the story and the directry of her movie that is so bad yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy would she do something like that i would not forgiver if i was rob

11. Jill
      July 27, 2012 at 7:51 pm

She looks like his touch makes her skin crawl. Did he take advantage of his position and power over her?

12. Jamaican
      July 28, 2012 at 12:13 am

He Ya’ll Americans hehe…This is BUZZZ IN jamaica! But Jamaican’s are educated enough fortunately to know these actions as known as “PUB-LI-CITY” got that AmericanOs!

13. this totally sucks..i had this image in my head that kristen and edward would last forever like edward and bella ..and i thought they really nailed it cause wverything was going soo well but in a way their film roles shouldnt have to affect the way they wanna live life..and extra marital affairs are just sick.. they undermine the sacredness of marraige..and why cheat.? Leave if youre not happy…breaking someones heart so cruelly is just sad,….i get it ..everyone makes mistakes but surely such mistakes have a lot of intention behind it. i mean. she couldnt have possibly thought that the media would never find about her illicit affair..she is a paparazzi followed celebrities…so somewhere in the back of her mind she knew this would happen. I just hope Rob get past this.

14. Jeffers
      July 28, 2012 at 3:40 am

Jeez, people. How deluded can you get. From the very beginning there’s been plenty of evidence the ‘romance’ betwen RPatz and KStew was a dog and pony show meant to sell tickets. KStew was never comfortable with the arrangement and RPatz was merely tolerant. I see this new development as an EXIT STRATEGY

15. Jeffers
      July 28, 2012 at 3:42 am

.. an EXIT STRATEGY for RPatz. He can play the wounded boyfriend all he wants but basically he’s now FREE. Free of the prickly man-hating little weasel KStew really is. A classless she-prick. I say – enjoy your freedom, Rob. You’ve earned it.

16. Jeffers
      July 28, 2012 at 3:44 am

.. oh yeah, and many thanks to the director guy and his wife for going along with the plan. I kinda doubt the studios wanted it this way. But enough is enough.

17. Jeffers
      July 28, 2012 at 3:45 am

.. his name is Rupert Sands. Co-conspirator wifey poo is Liberty Ross.

18. This is for my twihard friends please please after, Nov ‘s Breaking dawn.Let support Robert Pattinson’s career. But as for. Kristen Stewart please don’t support that slut an anyother movie or magazine. Let’s send a message to Hollywood. Years of covering bad behavior will stop with this new generation. By going to see on the road or Cali, anything else she does will send our young girls that you can do whatever you want witthout,consequences. PLEASE show that actions have Consequences. JUst like we made it team jacob vs team edward it’s team Robert . Please everyone lets bond together for Rob.

19. MissMe
      July 30, 2012 at 5:38 am

Who cares

20. fringlet
      July 30, 2012 at 12:28 pm

omg i did not expect this from kstew she seemed so loyal and nice she was my fave actress now i really disappointed in her :(

21. nicky
      July 31, 2012 at 12:51 am

this is really horrible… well i would say rob should really get over her…it must be hard but u may never get back the same trust,love and passion u once had for her even if u 4give her..i would say move on this isnt the end…there would always be always someone far better and trustworthy..

22. mHaH
      October 12, 2012 at 1:26 pm

130313 444078I got what you intend, saved to my bookmarks , really decent site . 126368

23. Hi, Neаt post. Therе iѕ a problеm with your site in inteгnet exploгer, may test thіs?
      IΕ still iѕ the marketplace lеаder аnd a big component of other fοlks ωill omit your fantastic writing
      becausе of this problem.

24. general
      November 28, 2012 at 3:43 am

Thanks for some other magnificent post. Where else could anyone get that type
      of info in such a perfect manner of writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I’m on the search
      for such information.
      general

25. gggg
      November 11, 2013 at 1:44 pm

OMG thats sick ahhhhhhhhhhhhh why why bella ahhhhhhhhhhhh

26. gggg
      November 11, 2013 at 1:45 pm

can u like believe it bella edward broke up ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

27. gggg
      November 11, 2013 at 1:46 pm

watch mindless behaviour goin grama secondry na see yallllll hahahahah fuckin suckers