It seems young Hollywood can’t get enough of Indian designer Bibhu Mohapatra’s clothes. After I spotted Debby Ryan in his creation, it was New Girl* actress Hannah Simone who chose to wear another dress from the collection within a matter of days.
The upcoming actress wore a stunning Ikat print, black paneled, zip-front dress that had an asymmetric hem from Mohapatra’s Resort 2013 collection.
Psst: I know her name isn’t something that rings a bell, but here’s a fun fact. Did you know she’s part-Indian from her Father’s side? She’s also lived in Delhi as teenager for a year!
* If you guys haven’t checked out New Girl as yet, what are you waiting for? Check out the promo here!
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com