Yesterday, we told you that the Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor wedding has been called off, allegedly because Bebo wanted to concentrate on her career. Now, Saif has set the record straight on what’s really happening.
The wedding, he tells Mirror, will be a beach one in the Maldives, with just close friends – approximately 100 people. The date, meanwhile, is set for somewhere in December. Possibly they realized that there was already too much of a media glare on their wedding, and having it out of India was the best way to avoid the paparazzi.
We wonder if Bebo will still be wearing Sharmila‘s sharara on the beach?
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com