Myrah, a luxurious day spa at Juhu was the venue for a unique evening that brought together wellness therapies with art. Gallerie Angel Arts, a prominent art gallery in Mumbai, displayed their recent collection of art works as well.
The elegant lounge at the spa saw guests experiencing relaxing therapies such as foot reflexology, shoulder, back and head massages.
Nisha Javeri, CEO and Founder of Myrah ensured all guests were well looked after, as they browzed through and admired the works of art from artists such as Anjilie Vellody, Lalitha Lajmi, Nishant Dange, Bhumika Takshak, Prakash Ghadge, Vijay Belgave and Shamendu Sonavane.
Guests seen at this elegant evening were Kunal Kapoor, Deepika Gehani, Pooja Bedi, Mala Hemnani, Anuradha Patel, Priya & Rahul Bhimani and Sajay Gupta with wife Anu.
Psst! Sign up for your Daily Dose of Bollywood, Fashion & Lifestyle delivered directly to your inbox! MissMalini’s Daily Express: click here.
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab