The students studying their Bachelor of Management Studies at Wilson College in Mumbai decided to raise their voices against the outrageous violation of a woman’s rights on the July 28th at Girgaum, Chowpatty. Their campaign is called ”Dance for a Life”. Watch one of the biggest flashmobs India has ever seen:
With every person that joined in the Flashmob they donated money to “Bal Bhavan”, an all girls orphanage.
Well done boys and girls. I’m glad you decided to make your voice heard in such a clever manner with a flashmob instead of a protest. The flashmob of about 4000 people organised by 180 students managed to raise a good sum of money for the girls from “Bal Bhavan” and have surely created a positive wave at the chowpatty.
For more scoops like this sign up for your Daily Dose of Bollywood, Fashion & Lifestyle delivered directly to your inbox! MissMalini’s Daily Express: Click here!
- What Avataar Do You Prefer Vidya Balan In?
- Day 7: The Looks We Loved at Cannes
- Spotted: Sachin Tendulkar and #IPLHot Cricketers Enjoy a Foodie Night Out
- Singer Kailash Kher to Play Cricket?
- Shilpa Shetty Buys Her Son a Lamborghini!
- Exclusive: Sonam Kapoor Rocks 50′s Chic for a New Advertisement
- Mika Singh, Kailash Kher, Ram Sampath Are Graphic Fukrey’s
- Prateik’s Playing With Fire!
- La Bella Donna: Sonam Kapoor Oozes Sex Appeal
- Ramp to Reality: Aditi Rao Hydari Goes Backless in Arpan Vohra