Remember when we told you Saif Ali Khan would be working with Natalie Portman? A lot of people thought it was a huge deal, but it turns out it was much ado about nothing. Literally, nothing. Natalie was never supposed to work with Saif, and we hear she and her people are not too happy he went around claiming that. A legal notice has apparently been sent asking him to retract his statements.
Here’s what he told BT:
“It was a joke. I’m sorry. I’m just annoyed with speculation on all aspects of my life. I might just start making up stories to entertain myself.”
Er, what? Sorry, but when a publication is doing a legitimate interview with you, you shouldn’t make “jokes” about your upcoming projects. I’d get it if it were regarding his personal life and he was sick of answering those questions, but his professional work is fair game… of course reporters will “speculate” and ask questions about it. I just find it pretty irresponsible on his part, because not only did he feed reporters wrong information on his career, but also on Natalie Portman’s – I would think someone like Saif knows better.
Psst! Sign up for your Daily Dose of Bollywood, Fashion & Lifestyle delivered directly to your inbox! MissMalini’s Daily Express: click here.
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab