As India gears up for the Fall 2012 Fashion Weeks, we are here with the “Fall Guide for Women”. Presenting to you 5 Fashion Trends to watch out for this Fall!
New York based designer Thakoon Panichgul has delivered pastel elegance in his Pre-Fall 2012 Collection. Made of melange wool, Mongolian lamb, silk, calfskin and striped mohair; his collection promises to score the pastel trend with ideal warmth. The collection contains pastel shades like cream, pale coral, caramel, baby blue, taupe, light tan and medium grey.
Who said matching your clothes is disastrous, illusional and an eyesore? From Louis Vuitton to Miu Miu, the Fall 2012 collection has seen some serious matchmaking going on! Club those warm jackets with same print trousers. Choose from prints like florals, checks, nauticals, polkas, geometric and abstracts to name a few.
Arch those Peplums
Retro always find its way back in fashion, but the comeback of Peplums this year has been remarkable. From Sonam Kapoor’s casual events to Aishwarya Rai’s red carpet at Cannes, peplum has stolen the show for Spring 2012. Fall 2012 is no exception and can see Peplum flaunts on International runways such as that of Lanvin.
Power Suit Up
This reminds us of the TV commercial with the tagline “Why should boys (in this case men) have all the fun”. Fine tailoring, double breasted pockets, perfect feminine fit and the look of “Coco Chanel in pants” is the definition Donna Karan’s power suits are delivering. They are not limited to monochromes but include shades of red, tangerine and fuchsia as well.
The world has surely gone electric, because this year is being ruled by Neons. The Fall collection is no more just a matter of “warm colors”, as this year we see bright neons as a part of Fall 2012 Collections. The likes of Betsey Johnson have come up with bright, colorful and electrifying neon collection which includes neon leggings, over coats, fur jackets and even gloves.
Which one are you going to flaunt this Fall? Leave a comment below!
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com