We told you about the shopping festival at Tote on the Turf, and Mumbai’s resident fashionistas came out in full support, wallets in tow!
Treated to a wide array of stalls that brought items from places like Dubai to Indonesia, guests made a beeline to Lovin My Bags, a stall that specialized in giving your handbags some TLC. Kitsch by Jaya Raheja was also a favourite with her beautiful jewellery on display. The Soiree boutique too, attracted a throng of visitors with the exquisite Indian wear on sale.
All that shopping must have got everyone tired right? Well, the people behind the festival thought of everything, attendees were treated to a foot spa from Rejuvenate Salon and Spa. (If only all my shopping experiences included this!)
Bollywood’s glam brigade also attended such as Madhoo and Richa Chadda who inaugurated the VIP lounge. If you’ve missed this worry not, more events like this are being planned, so stayed tuned!
Psst! Sign up for your Daily Dose of Bollywood, Fashion & Lifestyle delivered directly to your inbox! MissMalini’s Daily Express: click here.
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab