Stepping out at the Vogue Beauty Awards was Shenaz Treasurywala wearing a halter satin gown from Pria Kataria Puri.
I love wedges, but these look so clunky paired with the gown. I do give her props for her hairstyle. That braid is cute! An Anusha Lalwani octagon clutch completed her look. Shenaz has so much potential, I wish she would hire a stylist (or upgrade her current one!) and wow us every time. What do you think of Shenaz’s outfit? Love or Loathe it? Let me know.
Love fashion? Sign up for the newsletter MissMalini’s Daily Express: click here.
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com
- Photos: John Abraham, Kangna Ranaut, Anil Kapoor at the Shootout at Wadala Success Bash
- Sonam Kapoor’s a Barbie in Elie Saab!
- Watch: Dhanush is Delightful in the New ‘Raanjhanaa’ Promo!