It’s out, it’s out! Student of the Year is by far one of the most anticipated films, and now the trailer is out! Check it out and let us know if you think Karan Johar is back in action.
What do you think? Personally, I’m sensing a lot of KJo. We’ve got the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai campus, the three friends, the love triangle. Then there are two dance numbers that look like Bole Chudiyan and You Are My Soniya. And the film already has a larger-than-life, not-your-typical-teenagers feel to it. And you know what? I’m so not complaining. Karan Johar’s brand of cinema is one of my favourites, so it’ll be great to see that sort of movie again… and this time with a fresher feel.
Let us know your thoughts!
Sign up for your Daily Dose of Bollywood, Fashion & Lifestyle delivered directly to your inbox! MissMalini’s Daily Express: click here.
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.