We love people who love animals and hence, we give a particularly loud round of applause to Jism-2 director Pooja Bhatt and co-producer Dino Morea, who have donated the wardrobe of Jism 2 to benefit PETA’s homeless-dog adoption campaign and other initiatives.
Costumes, including Sunny Leone’s lingerie, dresses and gowns as well as attire worn by male actors Randeep Hooda and Arunoday Singh will go on the auction on eBay on 3rd August, the first day of the film’s release. The details of the auction can be found at www.petaindia.com.
“The proceeds from the auction of the Jism 2 wardrobe will go directly toward PETA’s efforts to encourage homeless dog adoption, spay and neuter and toward our other lifesaving campaigns. If you respect animals, one easy and fun way to help stop their suffering is to make a bid,” says PETA India CEO, Poorva Joshipura.
Both Leone and Morea have separately shot ads for PETA India’s homeless-dog adoption campaign. Bhatt has rescued and adopted eight dogs from the streets, and Hooda helps animals in distress.
Those who wish to take part in the auction are invited to visit www.petaindia.com for details. The auction is up for ten days starting 3rd August – the first day of film’s release.
Love Bollywood? Sign up for the newsletter MissMalini’s Daily Express: click here.
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com