Remember our little vanity van adventures? We asked you to guess which Bollywood star we were interviewing, but unfortunately none of you guessed correctly. Anyway, it’s out now: we were interviewing the pretty Kareena Kapoor, who was shooting for Lakmé! We caught up with her for some style tips, her Lakmé makeup must-have, and of course her upcoming Heroine! And, as always, we’ve gotten your Twitter questions answered!
Kareena is wearing Pankaj & Nidhi, who are closing the Lakmé Fashion Week (she’ll be walking for them too). She, of course, got a chance to wear a piece from their collection before the runway moment, and is pretty glad about that – she says they’re new and fresh and she’s happy to be promoting an upcoming designer.
Kareena also told us about Lakmé’s trends for this season (think edgy). We loved her eyes (and of course her expressions *lol*) – Kareena says she likes it too because she prefers having her eyes are done-up, and therefore loves that the look goes so well with a sexy black dress for a night out. As for her make-up must have: it’s the Lakmé kohl eyeliner; she says it’s the only product that she absolutely would recommend to girls between the ages of 16 and 25.
She also told us about the time spent shooting in Thailand – she did a lot of working, relaxing and eating (Thai curry), but very little shopping (*gasp* goes our inner shopaholics). Apparently, she’s done with shopping because there’s been so much travelling for her this year – London, Istanbul – that she seems to have covered it all. But-but-but there’s no such thing as too much shopping, Bebo!
It was a fun interview overall, and we love how expressive she is! She can work those eyes anyway, but with that eye-popping makeup added on, it was hard to look at anything else but her blinkers! Like her look?
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen